May 22, 2009

Welcome to Krystal Iris

Welcome to my blog where u will rediscover the world... blah blah... grrrr... enough! Don't expect a formal welcome message... hey its a blog! It can contain from thoughtful quotation to useless rubbish. I am planning to provide a mixture of both! One more check on my to do list, yup, creating a blog is one of them. Join me (or not, who cares) in my journey to explore and scan our world with a clear perspective and thus the blog name Krystal (Crystal) for clear and Iris for perspective vision. Lets get started... vrooom... vrooom...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Akka,
    why did you pick to call this blog "Krystal Iris"???
    -Varpr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take too much time to hunt for a name. It just occurred to me. The name was catchy and feminine too. So I picked it up! Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete